Paid services / services under National Health Fund [NFZ] coverage
Surgical oncology at St. Raphael’s Hospital provides comprehensive treatment of patients with cancer, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team of professionals. The therapy combines surgical interventions with chemotherapy/radiotherapy.
- organ surgery for gastrointestinal tumours (oesophagus, stomach, small intestine and large intestine, rectum, liver and bile ducts, pancreas, Vater’s ampullae) as well as mesenchymal and neuroendocrine tumuors of the digestive system.
- preventive surgical oncology
- preoperative diagnostics and qualification for tumour surgeries
- treatment of patients with metastases
- treatment of soft tissue sarcomas, melanoma, carcinoma, and other selected neoplasms of skin
- neoadjuvant therapy – primary surgical treatment and secondary treatment of locally and regionally recurrent breast cancer
- treatment of unresectable pancreatic and liver tumours using the NanoKnife method and Acculis microwave ablation
- thyroid and parathyroid tumour treatment with neuromonitoring
- breast reconstruction and oncoplasty
- surgical treatment of prostate gland tumours
- surgical treatment of kidney tumours