Day Rehabilitation Department
Services under National Health Fund [NFZ] coverage
The Department mainly rehabilitates patients with musculoskeletal conditions (orthopaedic, traumatic, rheumatological) and neurological conditions. Treatment is conducted on an outpatient basis, following individually tailored programmes.
Comprehensive care is provided. The following therapies are provided: physical therapy, kinesiotherapy, psychological therapy, and occupational therapy.
- Krzysztof Krupka, MD, PhD
Medical and nursing team
- Urszula Kuczyńska, MSc in Physiotherapy
- Małgorzata Mazur, MSc in Physiotherapy
- Katarzyna Milanowska-Basta, MSc in Physiotherapy
- Adrian Sadowski, Bachelor of Physiotherapy